LifeStraw Personal Water Filter review :
- Award-winning LifeStraw has been used by millions around the globe since 2005
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction) and surpasses EPA standards for water filters
- Removes minimum 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction) and filters to an amazing 0.2 microns
- Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water WITHOUT iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing for emergencies
- One of best survival water filters
A Time Magazine Invention of the Year winner, LifeStraw contains no chemicals, no batteries and no moving parts to wear out. It features a high flow rate and weighs only 2oz. It is perfect for the Ultralight backpacker, camper, hiker, traveler, boy scout, hunter or for emergencies. Unlike many similar filters on the market today, LifeStraw has met EPA standards for water filtration in independent testing. LifeStraw has been used around the world under extreme conditions for humanitarian relief. Does not filter chemicals, salt, viruses, heavy metals, taste. Please NOTE: It takes roughly 3-5 seconds of sucking to start the flow of water through the filter.
Best ideal for :
- Preparedness and Survival.
- International Travel
- Hiking and Camping
- Hunting and Fishing
Having a LifeStraw Personal Water Filter at hand provides access to clean, safe drinking water in the event of a natural disaster or survival situation. There are no batteries to replace and no moving parts to wear out. Perfect for a vehicle or home emergency kit. Lifestraw removes 99.99% of bacteria and protozoa, including Salmonella, E-coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium. Proven, reliable and effective, Lifestraw is the perfect accessory for international travel.
LifeStraw provides a compact, ultralight solution for clean drinking water in the field. Don’t bother carrying heavy water bottles – simply drink from the nearest river or stream.
LifeStraw Personal Water Filter deals:
LifeStraw Personal Water Filter review scores
It features a high flow rate and weighs only 2oz. It is perfect for the Ultralight backpacker, camper, hiker, traveler, boy scout, hunter or for emergencies
- Proven, reliable and effective
- Perfect accessory for international travel.
- Requires no electrical power, batteries or replacement parts
- High flow rate. 1.7L (57 oz) / minute
- Compact, ultralight
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- BPA free and contains no chemicals
- Raw materials meet US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards
- No aftertaste: LifeStraw doesn’t use iodine or iodinated resin chemicals
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, including E. coli and salmonella
- Removes 99.9% waterborne protozoa, including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Does not filter chemicals, salt, viruses, heavy metals, taste.
- It takes roughly 3-5 seconds of sucking to start