KOR Nava Filter Water Bottle review :
- Made from BPA-Free Eastman Triton polyester an FDA-approved, health-safe material that’s durable and beautifully clear
- Health-safe carbon activated filter made from 100% pure coconut shell
- Easy Flow technology eliminates squeezing, biting and excessive sucking; Perfect Fit Mouthpiece provides excellent flow and feels great on your lips
- Hygienic cap design completely protects the spout when not in use; opens with the push of a button
- Includes 1 starter filter and 1 filter straw with each vessel
The KOR Nava bottle is perfect for those on-the-go who never compromise on their water’s taste or quality. Featuring a coconut-shell filter straw, hands-free push-button cap, and KOR’s Easy-Flow technology for rapid water flow, this bottle allows you to have pure water wherever you are.
The drinking experience from a Nava is nothing like you have ever experienced before in a water bottle. The spout is not only protected from germs, but the flow of water is natural and smooth.
Health-safe carbon activated filter made from 100% pure coconut shell. Sustainably manufactured. Tested to exceed NSF 42 standards for chlorine taste and odor removal.
Other filtering bottles make you squeeze, bite or suck to drink water. KOR’s EasyFlow simply allows you to sip naturally as you would from a straw for hassle-free hydration.
Based on typical usage and the 40 gallon filter lifespan, 1 Nava filter will eliminate the need for 300 disposable plastic bottles and will save you approximately $400.
KOR Nava Filter Water Bottle deals:
KOR Nava Filter Water Bottle review scores
Filters as you sip, so you can hydrate on the go. Re-usable, BPA-Free, spill-proof bottle with a filter inside.
- Easy-Flow technology.
- Health-safe carbon activated filter.
- Easy one-handed push-button cap.
- Stylish and convenient.
- The water tastes great.
- Occasionally leak.
- Hard to drink when it has little bit of water.
- Need better quality material.