iSpring RCC7 Under Sink RO Water Filtration System review :
==> See Best Under Sink Water Filters
- Filters up to 99% of 1,000+ pollutants including chlorine, fluoride, lead, arsenic, pesticides, pathogens, sulfur, THMs, PFOA and PFOS
- European Style Brushed Nickel Faucet; Transparent housing for visual filter monitoring
- Earned Water Quality Association (WQA) Gold Seal for exceptional quality, safety, and durability
- Streamlined DIY installation process.
- Fits most under sink cabinets
- Proudly Built in the USA Based out of Atlanta, Georgia; (678) 261-7611
- 1 year money-back guarantee
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Lifetime tech support
As the only top reverse osmosis system on the market to earn the Water Quality Association’s Gold Seal Certification, the RCC7 is unequaled in quality, safety, and durability. The system incorporates polypropylene sediment (PP), granular activated carbon (GAC), carbon block (CTO), and reverse osmosis (RO) filtration technologies to provide crisp tasting, bottled-quality water. With the system itself measuring 17.5 x 14.5 x 5.25 inches and the tank measuring 16 x 11 inches, the entire unit fits nicely in most under-sink cabinets. Included with the system is a lead-free solid brass body faucet with a high quality brushed nickel finish. The faucet is typically mounted on the counter as the main output source for the RO water, but output lines can also be connected to your refrigerator output, ice maker, and coffee maker.
The installation process is streamlined and DIY for most users, with written, video, and tech support assistance. Replacement filters are standard sized and sold at factory direct pricing. The system comes with a 1-year money back guarantee, 1-year limited warranty, and lifetime technical support. Simply put, you can’t go wrong with the RCC7.
- 1st Stage: Sediment Filter, Replace every 3-6 months
- 2nd Stage: GAC Filter, Replace every 3-6 months
- 3rd Stage: CTO Carbon Block Filter, Replace every 3-6 months
- 4th Stage: 75GPD RO Membrane, Replace every 2-3 years
- 5th Stage: Inline Post Carbon Filter, Replace every year
iSpring RCC7 Under Sink RO Water Filtration System deals:
iSpring RCC7 Under Sink RO Water Filtration System review scores
As the only top reverse osmosis system on the market to earn the Water Quality Association's Gold Seal Certification, the RCC7 is unequaled in quality, safety, and durability.
- 1 year money-back guarantee.
- Lifetime tech support.
- Filters up to 99% of 1,000+ pollutants.
- Made in the USA.
- Reverse osmosis (RO) filtration technologies.
- NSA-certified, five-stage, reverse-osmosis filter
- Not really good taste.