Read more :
• Best Water Filter Pitchers
• Best Personal filtered water bottles
• Best Faucet Mounted Water Filters
• Best Countertop Water Filters
• Best Under Sink Water Filters
• Best Reverse Osmosis Water Filters
• Best Refrigerator Water Filters
- Reduces Bad Taste, Odor and Lead and other contaminants
- Compact Design
- Polished Chrome Finish
- Simple design allows for easy, no-tools-needed installation; to activate filter, simply pull the diverter tab
- 2 Year Limited Warranty. Faucet adapters included may not fit all consumer faucets. See product details and click on user guide—-see page 2 for installation.
Put the on-tap convenience of the Culligan FM-25 Polished Chrome faucet mount filter to work for you. This unit is ideal for individuals seeking a solution to the #1 water quality issue as identified by consumers – that of bad tastes and odors in their water. This filter goes even further in protecting against additional water issues that are of concern.
The FM-25 provides Level 3 – Advanced Filtration for the reduction of bad taste & odor, aesthetic chlorine taste & odor, sediment, lead, cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidium, turbidity, atrazine, lindane, and particulate class I. The filter cartridge has a life of up to 200 gallons or 2 months. Adaptors included fit most aerator faucets. Please see install guide for detailed explanation.
Culligan FM-25 Faucet Mount Filter deals:
Culligan FM-25 Faucet Mount Filter review scores
The simple design allows for easy, no-tools needed installation with a simple diverter tab to go from regular tap water to advanced quality filtered water for drinking and cooking
- Installs quickly without the use of tools
- Reduces impurities that cause flavor and odor issues in tap water
- NSF 42 certified
- Genuine OEM product.
- Effective Filter.
- Good customer service.
- Reasonably priced, looks great, smaller size than most faucet mount filters in the market.
- The mount/washers/fittings on the faucet are all metal - not plastic like the others.
- Slows down the water flow a little bit.
- Can only find the filters online.