Brita 10 Cup Water Filter Pitcher review :
Read more :
• Best Water Filter Pitchers
• Best Personal filtered water bottles
• Best Faucet Mounted Water Filters
• Best Countertop Water Filters
• Best Under Sink Water Filters
• Best Reverse Osmosis Water Filters
• Best Refrigerator Water Filters
- Large, white, Brita 10 cup water pitcher with 1 easy to use filter
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium to deliver healthier, great tasting water
- BPA free white Brita pitcher with sticker filter change indicator and easy fill lid
- Sticker filter indicator notifies you when you need to change the water filter
- Change filter every 40 gallons or approximately every two months
With the Advanced filter technology, Brita cuts the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water, and is certified to reduce copper, cadmium and mercury impurities, which can adversely affect your health over time. The Brita water pitcher’s flip top lid makes refilling a breeze and just a glance at the sticker filter indicator lets you know when it is time to change the Brita replacement filter. This large water pitcher comes with 1 water filter, which should be changed every 40 gallons or about 2 months for best results.
Brita 10 Cup Water Filter Pitcher deals:
Brita 10 Cup Water Filter Pitcher review scores
Reduces chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium to deliver healthier, great tasting water
- Has electronic filter indicator.
- Great tasting water.
- Advanced filter technology.
- Certified to reduce copper, cadmium and mercury impurities.
- Comfort-grip handle for easy pouring.
- Locking lid for no-spill refilling.
- Not really good design