Aquasana AQ-5300 under sink water filter review :
==> See Best Under Sink Water Filters
- NSF certified to remove 66 contaminants including 97-Percent of chlorine and 97-Percent of chloramines
- 25-Percent faster flow rate means you get healthy, delicious water without the wait
- No more guessing if and when you need to replace your filters, simply check the performance indicator
- Stylish designer faucet to match your kitchen décor featuring all metal construction
- Now easier to replace filters with a simple quarter-turn and no lines to disconnect
Get more from the best performing carbon water filter with 3-Stage Under Counter Drinking Water Filter System. This system features the superior water filtration of 2-Stage System plus increased capacity to 600 gal. and an additional pre-filter to catch sediment and reduce clogging for high sediment areas. The AQ-5300 selectively filters more contaminants out like lead, chlorine, chloramines and cysts, while preserving beneficial minerals like calcium, potassium and magnesium. Aquasana gives you exceptional value, with water costing as little as ten cents a gallon. When you replace your filters every six months. Each time you replace the filters, you can give yourself credit for not using 4,000 16-oz. plastic bottles.
Aquasana AQ-5300 under sink water filter deals:
Aquasana AQ-5300 under sink water filter review scores
NSF certified to remove 66 contaminants including 97-Percent of chlorine and 97-Percent of chloramines
- Stylish designer.
- Water costing as little as ten cents a gallon.
- 1 year warranty.
- Easy to install
- Instruction is pretty simple
- Very good price.
- Only 3 Stage Filtration Processes.
- Does not remove remove flouride.
- The water taste a bit chemical.
- SLOW water flow.