Aquasana AQ-4000B Countertop Water Filter review:
==> See Best Countertop Water Filters
- Aquasana drinking water filters remove more contaminants at the best value
- Filters water under pressure over more than two million square feet of material
- Latest model featuring easy-change cartridges and a reinforced housing
- Attaches in minutes to your existing tap and takes only a small space on your counter
- Aquasana is less expensive than pitcher filters
The AQ-4000 Aquasana countertop water filter is the most economical way to get clean, crisp, healthy water for your family. Named one of Health Magazine’s Healthiest Gadgets for 2011, the countertop drinking water filter offers Aquasana’s unbeatable drinking water filtration technology in a convenient, portable package.
There’s no need for an extra hole in your sink to enjoy healthy, filtered water. Simply attach the diverter to your existing tap, and the countertop unit takes up just a small space on your counter. Water under pressure means better filtration. The unique twin cartridge system uses a combination of carbon filtration, ion exchange and sub-micron filtration. Your tap water is forced under pressure over filtration material covering more than two million square feet of surface area, so it removes over three times more contaminants than leading pitcher filters. Some water filter systems strip out the healthy Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) leaving you with zero calcium, magnesium and potassium.
The Aquasana water filtration system is uniquely designed to remove pollutants, reduce odor, and improve taste while preserving healthy minerals for optimum hydration. Certified contaminant reduction 97.4-Percent of Chlorine, Free Available 99.9-Percent of Particulate 99.9-Percent of Cyst Live Cryptosporidium and Giardia 96.6-Percent of Mercury 99.3-Percent of Lead 81.8-Percent of Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether (MTBE) 99.0-Percent of Turbidity 99.4-Percent of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) by Surrogate 99.0-Percent of Asbestos For a complete list of contaminants reduced, see the Aquasana AQ-4000 Performance Data Sheet. System tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and 53 for the reduction claims specified on the Performance Data Sheet.
Aquasana’s unique Claryum filtration technology is certified to filter 60 contaminants including the following:
- 97.4% of Chlorine, Free Available
- 99.9% of Particulate
- 99.9% of Cyst Live Cryptosporidium &Giardia
- 96.6% of Mercury
- 99.3% of Lead
- 81.8% of Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether (MTBE)
- 99.0% of Turbidity
- 99.4% of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- 99.0% of Asbestos
For a complete list of contaminants reduced, see the Aquasana AQ-4000B Performance Data Sheet
Aquasana AQ-4000B Countertop Water Filter deals:
Aquasana AQ-4000B Countertop Water Filter review scores
Instantly transforms tap water into healthy, great-tasting water with no installation or permanent fixtures.
- Very quiet
- Easy to install.
- Slim design
- BPA free
- Good capacity
- Unique design.
- Full system certified to NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, and 401.
- 1 year warranty
- 90 day guarantee
- Greatly reduces any water odour.
- Aquasana is the #1 rated home water filtration system in America.
- Made in the US
- Slow pour
- Small capacity
- Faulty lid