Amway eSpring Countertop water filter review:
- This in-home water treatment system, with a patented carbon-block filter and UV light, reduces potential health-effect contaminants and destroys microorganisms.
- The eSpring® Water Purifier improves the taste, odor, and clarity of 1,320 gallons of water, enough for a family of six to cook and drink with, for one year.
- The carbon-block filter allows beneficial minerals like calcium and magnesium to pass through. Learn more about water quality analysis through the National Testing Laboratories.
Amway eSpring Countertop water filter review
This Amway countertop water filter did great at removing lead and organic compounds in our tests, but its performance–along with niceties like ultraviolet light and other means of purification–comes at a high cost for both the the initial unit and annual filter replacement. A little larger than a half-gallon container, the unit filtered clog-free, and its flow rate was impressive. There’s also a filter-life indicator.
The Amway eSpring 10-0188 is part of the Water filter test program. In our lab tests, Water filter models like the eSpring 10-0188 are rated on multiple criteria, such as those listed below.
Lead removal: Lead removal indicates the percentage of lead that was removed by each filter.
Chloroform removal: Chloroform removal rates the percentage of chloroform removed. A filter’s ability to remove chloroform predicts how well it will remove organic compounds as well as byproducts created by disinfectants used by water systems.
Flow rate: Flow rate is how fast a gallon of water filtered through the cartridge. The criteria for flow rate scores differ between different types of filters. Faucet-mount, countertop, and undersink models have the same criterion; carafes and reverse osmosis models each have their own.
Amway eSpring Countertop water filter deals:
Amway eSpring Countertop water filter review scores
The eSpring® Water Purifier improves the taste, odor, and clarity of 1,320 gallons of water, enough for a family of six to cook and drink with, for one year
- Easy to setup and use
- Easy to fill & refill with water
- Flow rate was impressive.
- Has filter-life indicator.
- Does great at removing lead and organic compounds.
- Long Lasting
- High cost for both the the initial unit and annual filter replacement
- Does not filter hot water